Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sadly Deleted

Some of you may notice that all of my past posts have been deleted.

This is due to a recent legal issue that one of my fellow authors has experienced. It seems that not all free pictures on the internet are free. Sometimes the pictures have been pirated. No one can relate to piracy more than an artist, photographer, writer, entertainer, or anyone who creates copyrighted material. I don't want my hard work to be stolen and I'd never steal someone else's.
I can't say that I've been an unwitting participant, but I can't take the chance that I have.

I've looked over my past posts to see if any were salvageable without the downloaded pictures and sadly decided that it was time to start over.

No looking back. We have great things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment